Vol. 10 No. 1 2010
Credits From the Editor
Reviews (pdf 16 pgs, 1.2 mb)
- Monica A. Coates. The Beginner’s Guide to the Gospel Music Industry: A Handbook for Aspiring Artists and Industry Executives. Mark Crawford, Tennessee State University
- Allen Bargfrede and Cecily Mak. Music Law in the Digital Age. Caz McChrystal, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Peter Spellman. Indie Business Power: A Step-by-Step Guide for 21st Century Music Entrepreneurs. Rich Meitin, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Bar Biszick-Lockwood. Restless Giant: The Life and Times of Jean Aberbach & Hill and Range Songs Tommy James with Martin Fitzpatrick. Me, The Mob and the Music: One Helluva Ride with Tommy James and the Shondells. John Broven.
- Record Makers and Breakers: Voices of the Independent Rock ’n’ Roll Pioneers. Dick Weissman, University of Colorado Denver, Portland Community College